Hifu Machine Professional rf skin tightening Wrincle remove machine
Functions of mesotherapy equipment:
high intensity hifu equipment
wrinkle removal machine
ulthera hifu treatmen
Working theory of professional hifu face lift machine
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights.
DS-4.5 tip penetration depth:4.5mm
DS-3.0 tip penetration depth:3.0mm
DS-1.5 tip penetration depth:1.5mm
hifu is heating directly to deeper tissue, in oder to lift the skin.It is performed in the office with only ultrasound gel applied to the skin. An ultrasound screen image allows the physician to visualize the level of treatment before energy is applied to the targeted tissue. The treatment takes from 45 to 90 minutes depending on the area(s) treated.
hifu UIthare a safe and effective non-invasive ultrasound (US) treatment that can lift and tighten facial skin and
muscle without downtime. It is targeted for Lifting skin on the neck, under the chin, on the brow etc.
Although many patients see immediate hifu lifting results, the ultimate results do not happen overnight, but
gradually over time. It can take up to 2-3 months for optimal rejuvenation.
1. Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin - face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
2.Reduction of age spots.
3. Minimization of blotchy skin coloring.
4. Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury.
5. Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
6. Reduction of oily Skin.
7. Improvement of overall skin health.
1. Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant
3. Patients with vascular diseases
4. Patients with pacemakers
5. Patients with therombosis and or thrombophlebitis
6. Patients being treated with anticoagulants
7. Patients who have undergone a transplant
8. Carriers of large metal prostheses